- Explore current nutritional science, continuum from nutrients research to public health guidance
- Discuss current protein trend, optimal diet and sustainability
- Gain insights on the emerging research and innovations impacting food systems and approaches to successful translation of research to application
- Provide guidance and strategies in delivering credible science and mitigating misinformation in the evolving consumer, technology and media landscape
- Offer an interdisciplinary platform to explore opportunities to attain healthy diets and sustainable food system to fulfil SDGs by 2030
The Program is available HERE.
The E-flyer is available HERE.Registration
The registration fee for this 1-day Science Symposium is SGD280 which includes lunch, tea breaks and symposium materials.
To register, click HERE
For ILSI SEA Region Members who are attending BOTH the Science Symposium and Annual Meeting 2020: Click HEREAccommodation
Sheraton Towers Hotel39 Scotts Road
Contact: Ms Nisa | +65 6839 5755 | email@example.com
Special room rate: SGD285/night Organizers
ILSI SEA Region