This 1-day seminar aims to:
• Share the latest updates on the nutritional and health status of infants and young children in Philippines
• Identify the key nutrient deficiencies found to affect the optimal growth of infants and young Filipino children
• Share survey results of nutritional status of pregnant and lactating women, and young children in ASEAN Region
• Share relevant experience, approaches and strategies as well as findings from intervention studies from Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam
• Provide forum for discussion on strategies to combat malnutrition among infants and young children in Philippines
ILSI SEA Region and Food and Nutrition Research Institute – Department of Science and Technology (FNRI-DOST)
Please click HERE to view the program.
Please click HERE to view the report.