This 1-day workshop is part of the ILSI Southeast Asia Region Infant and Young Child Nutrition meeting series. Participation is by invitation only.
- To share the latest updates on nutritional and health status of infants and young children as well as relevant health policies in Vietnam
- To share current knowledge on infant feeding practices, as well as relevant experiences, approaches, strategies and programs to address nutritional problems in infant and young children in SEA Region
- To identify key nutritional issues affecting optimal growth in Vietnam (micronutrient deficiencies, obesity, etc)
- To identify research and knowledge gaps in programs for improving nutrition and health status of infants and young children in Vietnam
- To discuss strategies to combat double burden of under- and over-nutrition in Vietnam