1:30 pm – 4:30 pm
via Zoom Meeting
The promotion of sustainable food production depends on the adoption of innovative agricultural technologies to improve productivity and efficiency, reduce post-harvest losses, address climate changes, as well as, promote food and nutrition security.
This two-part webinar series, organized by ILSI SEA Region Philippine Country Committee, in collaboration with Philippine Seed Industry Association, Inc. aims to provide key stakeholders with an overview of the food system, identify current gaps, share up-to-date advancements in agriculture technologies, and address food safety and nutrition in agricultural production.
Who should attend
- Agriculture, biotechnology & food science professionals
- Food industry representatives
- Policy-makers & government representatives
- Academia, researchers & research students
- Nutrition & economics professionals