This 1-day seminar aims to:
• Share the latest updates on the nutritional and health status of infants and young children in Philippines
• Identify the key nutrient deficiencies found to affect the optimal growth of infants and young Filipino children
• Share survey results of nutritional status of pregnant and lactating women, and young children in ASEAN Region
• Share relevant experience, approaches and strategies as well as findings from intervention studies from Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam
• Provide forum for discussion on strategies to combat malnutrition among infants and young children in Philippines
ILSI SEA Region
Please click HERE to view the program.
Please click HERE to view the report.