- To share survey findings on nutritional status of pregnant and lactating women, infants and young children in ASEAN and China
- To share the latest updates on the nutritional and health status of infants and young children as well as relevant health policies in Thailand
- Identify key nutritional issues affecting optimal growth in Thailand (micronutrient deficiencies, obesity, etc)
- Share relevant experiences, approaches, strategies and programs to address double burden of over- and under-nutrition from regional countries
- To identify research and knowledge gaps in programs for improving nutrition and health status of infants and young children
- To discuss strategies to combat double burden of under- and overnutrition
Researchers, academia, dietitians, nutritionists, pediatricians, food industry personnel, government and regulatory officials, and other stakeholders who are interested in infant and young child nutrition issues.
To download the program agenda, click here.
The summary report is available here.