Holiday Inn Sydney
HOW WILL WE SUSTAINABLY MEET FUTURE FOOD NEEDS?
ILSI SEA Region Australasia Country Committee and AACC International bring you an event which will answer your questions about what your food partners are doing.
Meet your food chain partners and get answers to:
- How are we going to meet increasing demand for food?
- Where will food companies get their future ingredients?
- How will future food crops be different?
- How will the food industry plan for food production technologies?
- Will future food products be safe?
1. To provide updates on new research directions towards sustainable food production systems,
2. To provide an overview of current plant breeding and other technologies to meet challenges of increasing yields, improving tolerance to plant diseases and enhancing quality of harvested products,
3. To discuss the current status on managing new molecular traits, regulation and authentication in the supply chain.
Preliminary program is available HERE
|Category||Rates in AUD|
|Attendees – Registration on/after August 12, 2017||$350|
|Attendees – early bird registration by August 11, 2017||$290|
|ILSI SEA Region/AACCI members||$250|
*All fees are in AUD and inclusive of GST.
Please note that ILSI SEA Region Australasia Country Committee office will be closed from June 16 to July 18, 2017. Registrations will be processed after July 18, 2017 in the order of receipt.
To register, please download the form HERE.