1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Pullman Jakarta Indonesia
In recent years, there have been many challenging issues surrounding nutrition, food safety, agriculture and new technologies. These issues are of concern to the public and private sectors, as well as consumers. This half-day Scientific Forum, held in conjunction with the ILSI SEA Region Annual Meeting 2017, aims to provide relevant updates from the region and discussed key public health and scientific topics of interest to the above issues of concerns.
• Overview of ASEAN Post‐2015 Health Development Agenda
• Importance of Nutrient Density and Its Impact on Health
• Total Diet Studies 2016 Indonesia – Approaches and Outcome
• Analytical Methods – Recent Advances in Detection of Heavy Metals in Food
• Public Perceptions and Communication Strategies on New Food Technologies
• Shaping the Future of Agriculture and Food System – Improving Health and Sustainability
The Program is available HERE.
Pullman Jakarta, Indonesia
Jl. M.H. Thamrin 59
Tel.: +62 (21) 3192 1111
Seminar fees are inclusive of seminar materials and afternoon tea-break.
Local participant rates are only applicable to residents of Indonesia.
Please click HERE to register.